How to Get iPhone Notifications on a Mac
“Do you constantly switch between your iPhone and Mac and find it hard to stay on top of notifications? With the ability to receive iPhone notifications on your Mac, you can save time and stay more organized. In this guide, we’ll show you how to set up and receive iPhone notifications on your Mac, allowing you to manage your notifications and respond to them directly from your computer.”
If you’re like me, you use your iPhone for everything. But one thing that can be frustrating is trying to keep your phone synced up with your computer. I don’t know about you, but I often miss important notifications because they’re stuck on my phone. But there is a way to make sure you never miss an important notification again, and it’s by syncing your iPhone with your Mac.
Get iPhone Notifications for IOS 15 & Above
- On your Mac, open the Apple Menu and go to System Preferences.
- Click on Notifications.
- Make sure the box next to “Allow Notifications from iPhone” is checked.
- Now, on your iPhone, open the Settings app and go to Notifications.
- Scroll down and tap on the option for “Mirror my iPhone,” then turn it on.
Now, any time you receive a notification on your iPhone, it will also appear on your Mac.
iPhone Notifications using a Third Party Software
Pushbullet is an app that lets you easily push files, links, and notes from your phone to your computer (and vice versa). It also happens to have a handy feature that lets you enable notifications on your Mac for your iPhone.
Here’s how to do it:
- Download and install Pushbullet on both your iPhone and your Mac.
- Open Pushbullet on your iPhone and go to the Settings tab.
- Scroll down and tap on the “Enable Notifications” toggle.
- That’s it! You should now start receiving notifications on your Mac whenever you receive a notification on your iPhone.
Related: How can you Turn Off Safe Search on your iPhone
Overall, getting iPhone notifications on your Mac can be a really useful way to stay organized and keep on top of your communication. By following the steps above, you should be able to get all of your notifications synced up in no time.