How to Hide an Order on The Amazon App
Are you tired of seeing past Amazon orders cluttering up your account? If you want to keep your purchase history private or Due for any reason if you need to hide your order on the Amazon app, there is an easy way to do it. This will ensure your account is organized and your privacy is maintained.”
In order to hide an order, you can just achieve your Amazon orders. Let’s check how can you do that on desktop & phone.
Using Desktop to Hide Amazon Order
If you’re logging into your Amazon account on the desktop, you can use these steps to archive or hide your order:
- Open your browser and log in to your Amazon account
- Hover over “Returns and Orders” in the top right corner to view all of your orders from the past three months.
- Select the item you would like to hide and click on “View Order Details”
- To hide your purchase, click on “Archive Order”. This will not delete your order; you can access it anytime but it will disappear from your shopping history.
Using Phone to Hide Amazon Order
To archive your Amazon order on mobile or tablet:
- Launch the Amazon app and sign in to your account
- Navigate “Your Orders” and select the product you want to hide
- Tap “View Order Details” and press “Archive Order”.
Hiding the Amazon order can keep your shopping habits secret from family and friends. Further, it will save you from getting caught up in the Black Friday rush.