The release of the new iPhones, AirPods, and a slew of other gadgets means that more people are turning to technology for help in everyday life. But not all gadgets come with instructions, especially when it comes to fixing them. if you’re facing connectivity or performance issues, resetting your AirPods can be a quick fix. This guide will we’ll show you how to reset your Apple AirPods and troubleshoot common issues.
Whether you’re encountering pairing problems or audio quality issues, resetting your AirPods is a simple process that can resolve many common problems.
How to Reset Apple Airpods
You can reset your Apple AirPods with phone and without the phone. Both methods are discussed below
Method 1: Reset Apple Airpods with the phone
- Set your AirPods back into the charging case, and close the cover for 30 seconds. This will restart your AirPods or AirPods Pro.
- On your iOS device, under Settings, select Bluetooth.
- Tap on the “i” symbol close to your AirPods.
- Yet again select Forget This Device and affirm. This detaches and removes the AirPods from all gadgets that you’ve endorsed with a similar Apple ID.
- Press and hold the setup button on the rear of the case for around 15 seconds while the top is open until the status light changes from golden to white.
- Keep the cover open. Place your AirPods near your Apple gadget to reconnect.
Method 2: Reset Apple Airpods Without a phone
- Place both AirPods into the charging case. Open the top.
- Find the Setup button on the rear of your AirPods case
- Press and hold the Setup button for 15 seconds. The status light ought to change from glimmering golden to white.
- Close the cover. Your AirPods are entirely reset.
What to Do When AirPods don’t Reset
If your AirPods won’t reset, there are a few things you can try.
First, make sure you have charged them fully. If they still won’t reset, try pressing and holding the button on the left earbud for at least five seconds. In case this doesn’t work, try connecting them to your computer or another device and resetting them that way. If all of those methods fail, you may need to send them in for repairs.
The last thing you can do is clean your AirPods. There could be dirt left on the tiny headphones and stem or debris that has been held up inside the case or your AirPods’ tail. These can hinder contact between your AirPods and the charging plate inside, forestalling the charging case to perceive your AirPods and play out a proper reset.
To clean your AirPods and case, you’ll just have to wipe them with some build-up-free material or paper towel and Q-tips moist with 70% isopropyl alcohol. Center around the AirPods’ tail and within the charging case.
On the off chance that you discover some issue with hard-to-remove dirt, you can likewise utilize a toothpick. Simply try to deal with utilizing sharp toothpicks to forestall scratches and don’t utilize your AirPods until they are totally dry.